Friday, June 25, 2010

The Breakfast Club - Special Guest Marsha Ambrosius - 6/25/10




Maaaaaan, earlier this morning you can not explain the anticipation that I had, and I know everyone else had for Marsha Ambrosius's appearance on The Breakfast Club! Actually, I was in the Dugout around 2am because DJ Dez's show had just ended and we all were falling asleep, even Dez on cam! LOL! So DJ Maseo was like yall come on in and chop it up for a while. All I remember was talking to a dude named Matthew, my homie Nes , and Maseo. Then I was knocked out. Next thing you know it was 3:45am pst, and Brownebabe was like hey you're early! LOL! Cuz you know I'm not gonna miss me some Marsha! After that it was 4am pst., and DJ Dummy came on to introduce the wonderful, the beautiful, Marsha Ambrosius.


Now yall know Marsha is fam after being up this early on the show with us! LOL! She was like my hair is a mess, and I aint brushed my teeth but she hung out the entire show with us and we enjoyed her the whole way through. She would sing in the background when Dummy played certain songs, and would be like wow you guys really get down in the morning! I asked her a few questions in the chatroom like who were her favorite artists, and she said she had so many but she did mention Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, and Diana Ross. Also, I asked who she would like to work with that she hasn't worked with yet, and she said Stevie Wonder. Can you guys imagine her and Stevie Wonder together in the studio and on stage? Amazing! The chatroom had their questions as well, like would she work with Drake or Nicki Minaj, and Marsha said hey I'm just happy to have a job and I'm singing, but wouldn't mind working with them or other artists.



One of the important highlights of the show was when Marsha talked about her working with Michael Jackson. As you guys know, today marks the one year anniversary of his death, and DJ Dummy also made it clear that this show was not planned on this day because of that. It was just ironic that it happened that way. When she explained how she felt whenever she was around MJ, and how he smelled or when he complimented her on how good she was. It felt like you were there too, and you can picture what she was saying.

As the show ended she sang everyone's name from all 3 chatrooms that viewed and listened to the show. It was so cool, that I aimed my Blackberry towards the screen and recorded the roll call. 

On behalf of the Breakfast Club, thank you so much Marsha for co hosting with us, and also thank you Dummy for making it all happen! Until next week yall! Peaceeeee!

-Arieslove


No comments:

Post a Comment