Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Breakfast Club - U Choose Tuesdays - 6/22/10

Maaan, I had a good time listening to this morning's show of The Breakfast Club! For those that don't know, The Breakfast Club is hosted by DJ Dummy, who is also rapper/actor Common's dj as well. Along with our faithful breakfast club listeners and viewers worldwide, DJ Dummy plays everything from all genres of music, and will keep the party going no matter what time of day it is! Sometimes it's hard to log off the show because his music sounds too good!

Along with DJ Dummy: MuMuFresh (Co-host, Grammy Nominated Singer), Brownebabe (Sports Anchor, Producer, Security, Human Resources, you name it she does it! LOL!), SistaStroke (International Co-host, DJ), Onyx Queen (Meteorologist/Weather), Misty Bear (News Anchor), as well as our other Breakfast Club staff play vital roles in keeping the Breakfast Club a success every morning.

Now back to this morning show. Normally I'm in the chatroom early, but I was 30 min late from sleeping good...I mean I was really sleeping good! LOL! Anyway, on "U Choose Tuesdays", listeners and viewers can log into the chatroom, call in via Skype, or e-mail Brownebabe with their requests. You can request any type of genre of music you want, and if Dummy has it then he will play it. The show was just about to come to an end, and Dummy plays Ron Artest's record. First of all, congrats to my Lakers because I am a big fan and from Cali too! I couldn't believe my ears hearing that record. I didn't catch the name of  the song, so if you find it then I'm sure you will know what I'm talking about. He needs to stick to winning more championships, and seeing his psychiatrist in my opinion! LOL! Now what was even funnier was that Dummy cut the record short, and played the Breakfast Club's favorite....Michael Henderson.

Dummy plays Michael Henderson every once in a blue moon, and when he does all of us in the chatroom just fall out with laughter! Just hearing Michael's drunk ass talking shit about folks, then trying to sing makes it even funnier to listen too. I promise that if I find an mp3 or youtube video, then I will post it in a future blog and back in this one as well.

You can catch The Breakfast Club every morning at DELASOULSDUGOUT, from 7a-9a est. M-F. The links to the Dugout and The Breakfast Club are located on the homepage of my blog as well.

***Very important announcement, this Friday, June 25th, Marsha Ambrosius will be our celeb guest co host! So this is one show you definitely do not want to miss. Brownebabe, if you are reading this please don't stab me cuz you know how we love us some Marsha! LOL!***


Also, stay tuned for more upcoming blogs on the Dugout Divas, such as SistaStroke and her amazing Freak Freely Friday Show! http://www.ustream.tv/channel/freak-freely-friday-s

Brownebabe's bomb ass baby makin' podcasts, and ustream show every Tuesday evening. Vixen Vibes: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/brownebabe

Also, Onyx Queen's ustream show every Thursday evening, The Queen's Lair: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/theonyxqueen. Salute to all of the Dugout Divas and everyone that keeps the Breakfast Club, and the One Nation Radio movement going strong!

See yall tomorrow morning!

-Arieslove









1 comment:

  1. I Love THIS, Aries!!!!!!!
    Too dope, hon ... and i'm looking forward to the next one ;)

    Mucho besos!

    ReplyDelete