Friday, July 30, 2010

Da Beatminerz Radio DJs - The Aftermath (San Diego, CA)



Da Beatminerz might as well make me their newest west coast Booze Bros. lol! Because last night I was gone off that Jack Daniels & Coke, and DJ Skinny, CrazydjBazarro, and DJ Wayneski really brought down the house last night! Thank you Rob Da Muscle for making sure my glass stayed full, and you showed me how Da Booze Bros have a good time and keep the waitresses moving! LOL!

I arrived at U-31 around 9:30pm, and it was my first time there as well. When I first walked in I thought it was the perfect setting for the show, and I knew it was going to be a full house that night. Trackstar the DJ opened up with his set before Da Beatminerz and he did a really good job holding it down. Then just after 10:30pm, here comes Da Beatminerz walking through the door and they looked ready to show San Diego why they were here!

Now instead of me telling you every move they made, even Baz's signature "awesome dj Bazarro" growl that he plays on Ustream every week, hell they even played the preacher!! Naw they didn't play the preacher there lmao! I don't think San Diego can handle the preacher just yet! I can see Baz & Ski doing a comedy set tour around the world just playing the preacher, and laughing their asses off with drinks like they do on Da Booze Bros. Shouts out to LISAMAX cuz that was her idea by the way! 

Ok yall, DJ Skinny opened up first with his set. Now this dude can go all night long! I wouldn't pick a perfect dj to start in with the crowd than Skinny. Matter of fact let me show you how he got the crowd hyped up at Club U-31. First off, your homie aint ballin' so I don't have one of them high def cameras and shit, but like Wayneski said to me after the show, "We aint on no sexy shit my nigga, cuz this is how we do it all the time!" So here yall go with my HP digi cam with no lighting, and enjoy the clips





Damn! Did yall see that shit! I wish I had more memory sticks for my cam to record the whole thing, but if I did yall would be paying $29.99 per dvd! Of course Da Beatminerz would get all the profit though! lol! 

Now it's time for the "awesome dj Bazarroooooo" (plays the growl insert). I can't growl like that yall, and it's not sexy so... Anyway! Baz was up next after Skinny, and let me say Baz really went in on his set! Everyone gathered around the stage in anticipation, then folks started pop lockin' and have dance battles in the audience. I was like oh shit, North Park knows how to get down, and I don't even kick it over here on this side! lol! Ok enjoy yall......

 


Maaaan, this dude right here! Now yall know Wayneski! he aint on no Hollywood shit, aint on no sexy shit with either. He is a humble dude and you can tell he was ready to give the crowd what they came for! SKI played so much good west coast shit, I had to look at the homie again like you sure you aint from Compton? I mean he played Snoop, Cube, and Tha Eastsiderz, and I was up onstage two steppin' feelin' all gangsta and thangs! lol! My favorite was his Wu-tang set though, and the crowd went crazy like they were about to throw ninja stars and pull out Shaolin swords and shit! Now you know SKI had to play one of his current favorite records, E-40's "Biaaaaaaatch". SKI transformed into another dude when he put that song on, and he had the crowd all saying "don't be a biatchhhhhhhh!" LOL! Ok enjoy.......



I was mad cuz that last clip was the best and I didn't have enough memory!

Once again, I really appreciate you guys coming down to San Diego, and yall inspired me to keep doing what I do or shall I say what I will be doing soon on the dj side of things again. Also it was cool to see a New Yorker after the show, and he spoke to Da Beatminerz and was really glad they came. It was like he felt that they brought Brooklyn to San Diego, and he loved them for that. Thank yall for a good nite, and you know your west coast homie slash Booze Brotha got yall forever! Next time yall fly into LA, I'm gonna head up there for Roscoe's damnit! LOL!

Peaceeeeeee!

-Arieslove





5 comments:

  1. Awww I would of Loved 2 be there 4 this, I prolly would of been all over the floor!!!!
    ~~NikiRedd~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO ARIES YOU TURLY HAVE A WAY WITH WORDS. I'M LAUGHING AT YOUR DUSCLAIMER FOR NO HIGH DEF CAM...LOL THEN LETTIN US KNOW IT WOULD BE $29.99 IF YOU DID...LOL

    ANOTHER GREAT BLOG. WISHED I COULD'VE BEEN THERE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo man we had a blast!!!! Thanks for showing mad love to the team. respect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Know this show must have been a great time. I have a blast everyday when I watch the Booze Bros LIVE video stream broadcasting with DJ Evil Dee and Mr Walt at www.dabeatminerz.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS... A day without www.dabeatminerz.com is like a day without sunshine. They will brighten your day every time guaranteed!

    ReplyDelete