Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Da Beatminerz Radio DJs Are Coming To San Diego, CA!! Lets Go!!!!!



For all of my true hip hop music fans in the North County, East San Diego, City Heights, Southeast San Diego, Chula Vista, and even all the way down to the border! Da Beatminerz will be here next Thursday night on July 29th, please check the flyer above for more details!

So to my folks in Daygo, yall can't complain about real artists and djs not doing shows down here, or why does the Bay Area and LA get all the concerts and we don't! A close mouth don't get fed, and if you don't spread the word and don't ask questions you will never know right? So you guys better go and see my Beatminerz fam: DJ Wayneski, CrazyDJBazarro, and DJ Skinny support real djs and artists. They are doing what they love the best which is making you enjoy the music!

Also you can check out DJ Wayneski tonight on Beatminerzradio for the Anger Management show, and the link to Beatminerzradio is located on the main blog page. Every Saturday you can check out Da Booze Bros show which includes Wayneski, Baz, Skinny, and Agony from 8pm-10pm est. I love their show and they always have me crackin' up with the crazy preacher, and the fellas be always clownin' so please check it out.

Shouts out to DJ Dummy as well for the dope 4 hour Breakfast Club show this morning. I was feeling it and I said let me do this blog cuz I can't sleep on my east coast fam, and I have to spread the word while I am up early in the morning! Also, shouts out to Danii Henry aka Daniibrowneyes who is always a major supporter of what I do, and also of The Breakfast Club. Oh, and she needs more followers on twitter yall so hit her up @DaniiBrownEyes. Thank you Danii!

Also, for more info or to contact any of the djs, you can hit them up on twitter at: @djwayneski, @crazydjbazarro, @Dj_Skinny, and @DABOOZEBROS

Peace out yall!

-Arieslove

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww, I just believe in what you're doing. I see you have a real passion for it and friends are supposed to be supportive! Love ya bunches Aries!

    ReplyDelete