Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Marathon Man! Eddie B. Swift - DJ'd 24 Hours Straight Last Weekend!



Now I have seen dj's do some crazy things in all of my years of living, but maaaan come on....dj'ing for 24 hours? You guys will have to see it to believe it, and I do believe this was recorded live as well. Also, I was in the room to witness this for the 2nd time, and Eddie B. Swift does live up to his name as the marathon man! 



I had my Starbucks Vanilla Doubleshot energy drink in hand, cuz I wanted to see Eddie do his thing behind the wheelz live and not fall asleep! LOL! Now Eddie had already started at 12 noon est. on Saturday, and I came in about 11pm pst. my time, and Eddie was doing his thing and shouting out folks in chat. Eddie probably has a big ass hard drive, cuz he kept going all morning non stop playing everything from Dr. Dre, De La Soul, you name it and he played it!! I said to Eddie in the chatroom that if I were him, I would have a recliner behind the TTs and scratch with one hand lol! Well, you can't blame me for trying guys!



The last hour was coming to a close, and folks were cheering Eddie on, as 12pm est. Sunday finally came and went! Breakbeat Lou, Brownebabe, Onyx Queen, Badboysoul, and alot of supporters congratulated Eddie for his accomplishment of dj'ing for 24 hours straight! He did say that he doesn't know when he will do it again, but he knows that One Nation Radio and his fans definitely has his back!



Salute to you Eddie B. Swift! Hopefully now you are well rested, and you can do a 48 hour show? I know he's saying yeah right? LOL! 

Also, you can catch Eddie on Ustream during his showtimes at: http://www.ustream.tv/user/eddiebswift Also for more info and updates you can hit him up on twitter as well: @eddiebswift. Shouts out to Ramel! Peace Yall!



-Arieslove

No comments:

Post a Comment